BOLT TORQUING COMPANY IN SAUDI ARABIA
Bolting Torquing & Machining Division
MT Enterprises is a Global Technology provider of Tools and Solutions to the Upstream & Downstream, Oil & Gas Industry, Petrochemical plants, Industrial Plants, Manufacturer, and Contracting Co. MTE provides comprehensive line of Mechanical, Electrical, Test & Measurement, Instrumentation, PPE etc.
Our Services Division Includes Hydraulic Bolt Torquing & Tensioning with ECITB & API Certified Technicians, Flange Facing, Cold Cutting and Beveling.
MTE strives to provide their customers with services that are superior and un-comparable, our track record as a reliable Service provider & Distributor has given us an edge over the other Competitors.
Bolting and Bolted Joint Integrity:
Our teams of highly trained and experienced service engineers make leak-free bolted connections safely and competently and with full regard to the environment.
ensure that all bolting operations, will be carried out efficiently and safely. Our well trained crews will ensure that correct bolt loads are achieved and not just applied. We pride ourselves in providing an unrivalled quality of service and value for money.
Hot Bolting - Hot Bolt Torqueing services, a very precise and skilful job to which a very few experts are handy on & MT Enterprises is one of them with zero leak
What Are Our Services
- Hydraulic Controlled Bolting Services [Hydraulic Torqueing up to 155 MM/6-1/8” Nut Size]
- Hydraulic Tensioning Services [1” to 3-3/4” ]
- Manual Torqueing [from 19 mm to 36 mm]
- Cold Cutting and Beveling Services
- Machining Services (Flange facing, In-situ, milling etc.)
- NUT Splitter
- Drilling & Tapping
- Repair of Hydraulic torqueing tools
- Renting tools
- Renting Cold Cutting Machines [ 2” to 72”]
Hydraulic Torqueing Service
- We are specialized in Hydraulic bolting Services with Certified bolting technicians (API / ECITB)
- We have ample number of crews as to cover our scope of services.
- We undertake shutdowns jobs, emergency jobs, Short / Long term contracts and challenging jobs.
- We also do after sales service, repairs, spare parts & calibration of the tools we supplied
Controlled Bolting - Torque and Tension
Our highly trained and competent service teams inspire confidence that all bolting operations, whethertorque or tension bolt loading, will be carried out efficiently and safely, ensuring the correct bolt loads are achieved and not just applied. We incorporate our innovative purpose-built products and multi-skilled crews to provide an unrivalled quality of service and value for money.
Gasket Access - Flange Spreading
A leak-free start up is a goal more readily achieved by replacement of worn or damaged gaskets, however, this operation can be time consuming. Moving pipes out of alignment to access gaskets can prove a major task. Highly skilled MT Enterprises technicians can quickly access gaskets using our purpose-built flange spreaders to assess gasket integrity and replace as necessary.
On-Site Machining Services
On-Site, In-Situ Machining Services offer increased plant up-time and safety, while cutting assembly, dismantling and transport costs for refurbishment and maintenance of equipment and plant to a minimum.
Our highly skilled and qualified technicians ensure quality without compromise. Our On-Site machining is comparable to stationary machining for a range 0 to 11” & 12 “ to 60” of applications direct to your site, including;
- Pipe Cut and End Prep
- Flange Facing [ Type: Power and Manual ]
- SPO Compact Flange Machining
- Milling and Keyway Cutting
- Portable Thread Milling
- Drilling Trepanning, Boring
- Stud Removal
Performance, versatility, and safety. Delivers high-torque performance to quickly re-surface flanges and repair sealing and bearing surfaces efficiently and cost-effectively. Can be configured in either ID, OD, or surface-mount configurations for a variety of machining applications, with a quick and easy changeover. Facing diameters range from
- “1.5” to 14 “ [Manual type ID mount]
- 0 to12.5” [ Pneumatic & OD mount]
- 11.8 to 60 inches (299.7 to 1524.0 mm ID mount)